The reader collaborates with the author in every book: some words about Straub-Huillet
- Document source:
- Publication date:
- Document language:
- Document type:
- Number of pages:
- Document name subject:
- Jean-Marie Straub and Danièle Huillet
- Document contains:
- production co
- Related films:
- Chronik der Anna Magdalena Bach (Chronicle of Anna Magdalena Bach) — Straub, Jean-Marie; Huillet, Danièle — Germany — 1967
- Othon (Eyes do not want to close at all times or Perhaps one day Rome will permit herself to choose in her turn) — Straub, Jean-Marie; Huillet, Danièle — Germany; Italy — 1969
- Dalla nube alla resistenza — Straub, Jean-Marie; Huillet, Danièle — Italy; Germany — 1976
- Trop tôt, trop tard — Straub, Jean-Marie; Huillet, Danièle — France; Egypt — 1981
- Lothringen! — Straub, Jean-Marie; Huillet, Danièle — Germany; France — 1994
- Operai, contadini (Workers, peasants) — Straub, Jean-Marie; Huillet, Danièle — Italy; France — 2000
- Quei loro incontri (These encounters of theirs) — Straub, Jean-Marie; Huillet, Danièle — Italy; France — 2005
- Film country(ies):
- Egypt, France, Germany, and Italy
- Film language(s):
- French, German, and Italian
- Film genre(s):
- Adaptation, Feature, Historical, and Musical
- Film subject(s):
- Bach, Johann Sebastian, 1685-1750.
- Music -- 18th century.
A PDF of this document is available
Materials from the BAMPFA Film Library and Study Center’s CineFiles project may be protected by U.S. copyright, and possibly other statutes, even if no copyright symbol appears. Please be advised that we are providing these materials for personal study purposes only, following sections 107 (Fair Use) and 108 (Reproduction by Libraries and Archives) of the U.S. Copyright Act; please contact the publisher to obtain permission for any other type of use.
In order to access these materials, you must create a free account and indicate that you acknowledge and will comply with these terms. Please click below to sign up; once you have logged in, you will be able to access this document.